A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
At Gameloft Ho Chi Minh, we always welcome the best talents, passionate people willing to change the way people are playing games.
If you wish to challenge yourself in a friendly and rewarding environment, "Join the game" !
Our core Creation team in Headquarter of Gameloft Southeast Asia has just formed for more than a year but its result is way beyond our expectation.
The mission is to bring amazing experience, by creating completely fresh and addicted casual game on cross-platforms from Web to Mobile, we are now looking for more creative and passionate talents to increase our visibility and to keep WOW-ing our users and clients !
Come and join us as a Senior Game Designer in HTML5 Creation division !
- Work on the game design aspect in the video game development, from prototyping concept, game systems, controls and interfaces as well as the other interactive elements to achieve desired player experience as well as the game project objectives.
- Develop the planning for project game design work, assign tasks/responsibility to junior Game Designers and follow up the progress properly.
- Collaborate with the other game development team members from concept prototyping to completion & delivery.
- Standardize, document and communicate the game design to the other game development team members.
- Participate in the development of tools required to implement and adjust game systems by collaborating with programming to determine the Game Design needs of such systems.
- Game Design work Mentor the junior Game Designers to improve their Game Design sense and skills.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skill set :
- Passion about video game. Gaming experience with various game genres
- 3+ years of experience in game design from scratch : content and game system design, level design, from concept to delivery on shipped titles (Mobile and/or web based games)
- Fast learner for different game design tools as needed.
- Ability to work creatively in demanding team environment.
- Open mind and flexibility for changes.
- Self-organized and ability to work autonomously.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Fluent in English
And above all, motivation and a passion for video games !