Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work ?
Join the Game !
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Interested in working for a company that is redefining the way people play video games ? If you have a solid experience in Game Industry, strong leadership and management skills, and the ability to create a fun and addictive game experience that works across a vast variety of mobile platforms then Gameloft Hanoi Studio is just the right place for you !
Gameloft Hanoi studio is looking a Senior Game Designer for our new creative talent teams to develop casual video games. Joining the team, your mission is to guide our creative talent and establish the vision of each game we develop.
Joining us as a Senior Game Designer who will be responsible for :
- Work on the game design aspect in the video game development, from prototyping concept, game systems, controls and interfaces as well as the other interactive elements to achieve desired player experience as well as the game project objectives.
- Collaborate with the other game development team members from concept prototyping to completion & delivery.
- Standardize, document and communicate the game design to the other game development team members.
- Participate in the development of tools required to implement and adjust game systems by collaborating with programming to determine the Game Design needs of such systems.
- Lead junior Game Designers and coordinate with other teams in production process to ensure its final result match expectation
And above all, motivation and a passion for video games !
Why join the Gameloft universe ?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing !
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers !
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you're looking for a great place to work !
What we offer :
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually