Capstone is a specialized recruitment agency for the video game and interactive entertainment industry. We work for European companies such as Perfect World, Guerilla Games, Garlic Games Media and Launchify and work with game professionals worldwide.
At Capstone we believe in "Think global, act local". Our clients agree that the better we know them, the better we are able to add value as their recruitment partner. We know our clients and we understand their business. At this time we are servicing our clients from the Netherlands and as our clients are all over Europe we are looking for territory partners to expand our operation and maintain our high level of service.
We are looking for multiple partners for the industry hot spots in Germany and France.
At Capstone we work with a partner formula. We strongly believe that when you are successful, you need to have all the tools and freedom to build your business. And of course you should be rewarded accordingly. As a Capstone partner you not merely earn a monthly income but you will also build your own business, creating something for the future.
As our partners are all entrepreneurs and business owners it is proven that this will also benefit our clients.
Goal of the position
You will represent Capstone in your assigned territory and are responsible for the sales and marketing of Capstone's recruitment services.
Why join Capstone
Do what you're good at !
And leave the back office, tooling, billing and administration with Capstone. We will provide you with a plug-and-play office including :
- High end talent database including collaborative client portal
- Digital Workspace to collaborate with your colleagues
- Marketing and sales support
- Central purchase
- Billing and administration
Be part of an international network of recruitment professionals in the game industry. And be part of a group of like-minded entrepreneurs.
The ideal partner - Experience & Expertise
- Minimum of 10 years of experience on managerial functions related to recruitment in a fast-paced international environment with a minimum of 5 years of experience in the Game industry
- Minimum of 10 years of experience on Sales or Business Development functions in the Game industry
- Strong leadership skills
- Demonstrated experience in developing AND executing successful commercial strategies in early-stage companies
- Strong and demonstrated strategic thinking skills
- Outstanding sales management skill
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Ability to be hands-on as well as strategic
The shared and complementing network (companies and professionals) of the partners will benefit New Business and strengthen fast and successful placements of professionals.