Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work ?
Join the game !
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Gameloft Saigon Studio took part in production of many famous Gameloft games including porting Modern Combat, Little Big City, My Little Pony, Ice Age Adventures, Asphalt Nitro, NOVA 3 creation...We are looking for the next talents to join the game. It can be YOU !
Here are your daily challenges as Marketing Product Manager :
- Identifying the game's target audience, positioning, values, and selling points
- Creating brand identity : title, packaging, and storytelling around a game's plot and characters
- Conducting market research, benchmarks, polls and consumer studies
- Following the game development stages and making recommendations to improve user experience, involvement, socialization and retention
- Coordinating game approval with copyright owners (Universal, Sony Pictures, Ubisoft, Marvel, etc.)
Planning global launches
- Defining the marketing strategy to create brand awareness and generate traffic and installations, including but not limited to press relations, promotion and partnership programs, social marketing actions, sales support docs for app store visibility, traffic acquisition recommendations, etc.
- Coordinating implementation with local marketing & PR teams, key account managers, the game monetization & user acquisition manager, and partners
- Creating promotional tools for games, including videos, web assets, screenshots, store descriptions and visuals, PR tools and all other assets required for special marketing initiatives
- Analyzing marketing campaign results and reporting them to the teams, top managers, and licensors for each game
- Creation of user acquisition assets in collaboration with local business teams
Monitoring game evolution
- Gauging and analyzing feedback, behavior and market acceptance from game users, then sharing the results & recommendations with the production teams and top managers of each game
- Optimization of the app stores pages performance and visibility
- Collaboration with the user acquisition teams to optimize the advertising campaigns and create new assets
- Coordinating community management and customer care activities/messaging, as well as defining specific game customer care policies when needed
- Prioritizing bugs fixes and user experience improvements, following up on the game update schedule with the production team and monetization manager
- Managing a marketing calendar based on game updates and promotions, and overseeing related announcements, merchandising, and community management
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skill set :
- Degree in Business and/or Marketing
- At least 2 years' experience in Product Marketing Manager role or similar
- Strong Passion in Video Game - Experience in Video Game industry will be a plus.
- Marketing skills - as he/she will conduct Market Research, work on Brand identity, and define Marketing
- Business skills : he/she must be able to develop product strategy, understand mobile game metrics, revenue projections, financial planning, drive for results...
- Mobile Game expertise : he/she needs to have a deep understanding of the mobile video game industry, its users, the main technologies, the competitive landscape...
- Collaborative skills : the candidate will have to work with several teams located in different locations (DEV team. Monetization, User Acquisition).
- Communication skills : Both English & Vietnamese speaking and writing abilities are crucial.
- Research skills : as this candidate will need to get insight into customer needs and experiences. Analysis of data, check user reviews will be part of the responsibilities.
- Strong analytical skills : he/she will need to observe, collect and analyze a lot of data and parameters related to the performance of the game in order to advise and/or propose suitable marketing solutions
- Leadership : he/she may not have any team-member, but has to work with and probably influence various stakeholders in order to coordinate marketing ideas and get things done as expected.
- Commitment and sense of responsibility : Show strong commitment to the teams and to the company and be willing to work hard to complete the task on time
- Open-minded : Demonstrate flexibility of thinking and accept positives feedbacks from others for improvement
- Self-disciplined : Demonstrate strong motivation and passion at work
- Team work : Cooperate with team members and actively provide support
- Passion for playing video games across multiple platforms
- Pro-active, autonomous, responsible and well organized
- Keep good mindset and managing stress facing issues
And above all, motivation and a passion for video games !