Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Gameloft Hanoi Studio is currently seeking an Art Director to collaborate on its next generation of iPhone, iPad and Android games. As a member of the Graphic Artist team, you will be responsible for the style and artistic values of ambitious 3D and 2D games, from the first concept phases to the completion of the project.
- Create brand new art styles for mobile games.
- Design new content for existing games, follow the art style of other art directors.
- Organize and manage the Concept and 2D Artists.
- Be active involvement in the game creation process by interacting with the Game Designer and the Studio Lead Artist.
- Effectively contribute to the art pipeline while understanding target platform constraints.
- Give necessary training, coaching and guidance to 2D and Concept Artists
- Meet project deadlines/milestones as set by Project Leads.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skill set :
- At least 3 years' experience in Video Game Industry
- Clear understanding of human anatomy
- Excellent drawing and painting skills ; Creativity
- Knowledgeable in contemporary media (web, games, comics, film, animation, etc.)
- Expert in Photoshop
- Open-minded and outward-looking
- Ability to work unsupervised and under pressure.
And above all, motivation and a passion for video games !