Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work ?
Join The Game !
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
At Gameloft Saigon Studio, you'll be working with the world's best game developers. Our studio has developed, and continues to develop, hit titles that include the Dungeon Hunter, Modern Combat and Gangstar series. We are looking for new 2D Artist to join our great team with talented artists around the world.
Artistic and Technical Responsibilities
- Produce high quality 2D assets and textures
- Perform graphical work assigned by producers, delegate work to your team members.
- Help superiors to evaluate team members' performance.
- Give necessary training and guidance to junior artists in your team
- Master all the necessary tools
- Actively detect and solve problems encountered in your projects.
- Inspire, Train, coach and mentor Junior Artists
- To help supervisors with training work shop and seminars and to share knowledge and experiences.
- Problem solving, propose ideas on how we could improve work efficiency.
Contribution in Management
- Actively following up, able to detect bugs, analyses and presents solutions
- Thorough and organized, allowing you to work with goals and to see a project through to its end within given deadlines
- Good understanding in style guidelines, design process and creative workflow
- Work closely with the Art Lead and the Studio Lead Artist
- Contribute to good working environment for the team
- Possess a library of references (2D references) to use for working and to share with the art team
- Foresee future mistakes and prevent them from happening
- Produce, check and update 2D documentation
- Report your tasks status to your supervisors or producers when required
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skill set :
- Advance level in 2D Art : hand-drawing, digital painting and illustration
- Good English oral communication skill : able to read English emails and reply
- Having good sense of initiatives, be original and inventive
- Effective organizational skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Great sense of creativity and art
- Be patient and able to concentrate for long periods
- Work well as part of a team and be able to take direction from Art Lead and Producers
- Be able to follow a brief and work on their own initiative
- Work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Great artistic eyes and pay attention to detail
- Provide and research training material to increase team's skills
- Communication competencies. Getting along with others, negotiation, conflict resolution and decision-making.
- Asking and giving quality feedback.
- Collaboration with other seniors and supervisors instead of doing thing by yourself.
- Maintain a good professional relationship with your colleagues.
- Share ideas and experiences with other senior artists
And above all, motivation and a passion for video games !