Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work ?
Join the Game !
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
At Gameloft Ho Chi Minh, we always welcome the best talents, passionate people willing to change the way people are playing games.
If you wish to challenge yourself in a friendly and rewarding environment, "Join the game" !
Project management :
- Analyzing, planning, implementing game development projects from the start to delivery.
- Evaluating work in progress, game quality in development regularly to contribute the constructive input, feedback at timely manner for the team to achieve the best possible quality of the game and game business performance.
- Establishing and implementing the needed process for team and project development, quality control.
- Constantly analyzing the performance data of the game to implement properly the needed adjustment to maximize the performance of the games produced.
- Representing the team as the key contact to communicate with all stake holders and parties concerning assigned project.
- Forecasting and anticipating effectively risk or any problem that would impact to project quality and delivery.
- Proactively taking initiatives to improve project execution and quality, team management.
Resource Management :
- Developing and implementing resource planning efficiently as required by the assigned project in collaboration with Producer Lead, Program Manager or equivalent, functional departments (Programmer, Quality Assurance, Game Design, Graphic Art).
- Managing the team members under the company policies to ensure the highest team performance contributed to the project.
- Conducting periodically evaluation of the assigned team-members at the end of each project in a constructive way, addressing to develop team members' strengths and to improve their weakness.
- Being responsible for the morale, motivation, working behavior of assigned team-members, in order to make them fully committed to the project targets as well as to comply with studio regulations ; when needed, raising issues with functional department heads and HR for suitable solutions.
- Applying effective measurement to constantly improve team's performance.
General Management :
- Constantly updating on the project information into PMT accurately and on time.
- Implementing properly the company regulation, policies and processes.
- Taking initiative proactively to help prevent or solve problems in game production, and to improve working process, method of management, coordination between teams (inside and outside the Studio) involved in game production, as well as studio management, regulations.
- Making needed documentation for the projects in order to improve knowledge retention and back tracking.
- Coaching team members for their improvement.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skill set :
- Strong interest and knowledge in video game, ability to evaluate video games, particularly mobile games ;
- Good at project management/follow-up/planning ;
- Decision making : Right methodology, timely, flexibility and strong sense of judgment.
- Very well-organized ; Quality-oriented ;
- Strong sense of responsibility, result-oriented ;
- Good at people management and motivation skill ;
- English : fluent in verbal and written communication ;
- Open - minded : Demonstrate flexibility of thinking ;
- Team work : capacity to collaborate with different personalities, be open minded and highly committed to the overall team objectives performance rather own individual interest.
And above all, motivation and a passion for video games !