Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work ?
Join The Game !
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
@You desire to work in a fast-paced environment with innovation and professionalism.
@You have an excellent understanding of digital advertising trends and standards.
@You are a great leader with an exceptional project management and people management skills.
Come and join with us as the Rich Media Producer position who is managing the entire process of development (from concept approval to the actual release of the advertisement campaign), allocating human resources and controlling project status to ensure that his/her projects meet their deadlines and match Gameloft's high quality standards in terms of performance, ease of use, fun, engagement and replayability.
Acting as Rich Media Producer, your main responsibilities include :
Project Management and Support
- Have an excellent understanding of digital advertising's best practice ; be able to quickly spot obvious graphics and gameplay issues, and make proper feedbacks to Local Team, coaching them on a daily basis to get full brand awareness on each project and deliver the best quality possible ;
- Have a good understanding of Rich Media Ads technical possibilities and limits, as well as Gameloft Games' constraints to ensure ads will bear the best performance possible for the user ;
- Be able to make/update planning with accurate estimations of tasks durations and clear milestones, taking into account task dependencies and targets to reach ;
- Be organized and able to multitask effectively
- Be the key contact of his/her projects ; communicating fluently, clearly and concisely ;
- Be able to provide clear and complete status of the project to upper management and stakeholders (HQ Producer, Business teams...) ; be available and reactive at all times when a critical issue happens on one of his/her LIVE Ad campaigns ;
- Coordinate the RIM Production team (Programmers) with Game Designers, Artists and Quality Assurance effectively in order to track project's progression, team's productivity, formats performance and quality ;
- Coordinate Support Teams / External Stakeholders (Ads Server, CROM) to ensure the smooth implementation and release of his/her Ads campaigns into Gameloft Games ;
- Have the ability to foresee issues/risks of the different projects in development and take immediate preventive actions to avoid them ;
- Conduct post-mortem analysis to learn from both successes and mistakes in order to improve processes and establish best practices for all RIM Production.
- Control KPI (Key Performance Indicators) of his/her Ads campaigns on a daily basis and constantly suggest improvements and new design features to go beyond the usual averages and beat the market
- Brief Artists on a daily basis with relevant and detailed information to help them get the best understanding of the Ad Campaign's objectives and Brand's spirit
- Work with RIM Production Lead Producer and other internal departments (Quality Assurance, Game Design, Artists, Hardware, Administration) to organize resources allocation for his/her projects, in order to optimize the available resources, and maximize the productivity of the team ;
- Coordinate his/her team wisely and pro-actively, in order to ensure smooth implementation of the assigned projects ;
- Know team members' strengths and weaknesses, and assign suitable tasks and responsibilities to the right persons, allowing them to give their best ;
- Analyze in a proactive way team issues and fully understand the circumstances to take proper measures from relevant perspectives ;
- Actively propose and implement suggestions/ideas to control/reduce Turnover and Overtime in the team ;
- Proactively coach and develop team members to drive them to the best performance in collaboration with Department Heads (Programmer, Game Designer, Artist, Quality Assurance) : define training needs, organize the workshop within the team, facilitate team members to join the training courses organized by company
- Be able to evaluate staff's performance and give them clear SMART objectives in order to guide them and improve their skills ;
- Take care of the morale, motivation, working behavior of team members in order to make them fully committed to the project as well as to comply with studio regulations ; when needed, raise issues with Department Heads and HR for suitable solutions ;
- Organize team building activities.
Contribution in Management
- Actively raise ideas/solutions to prevent/solve problems in game production, to improve working processes, methods of management, coordination between teams (inside and outside the Studio), as well as studio organization in general ;
- In collaboration with Department Heads (Programmer, Game Designer, Artist, Quality Assurance), evaluate team members during evaluation periods in a constructive way, point out their strengths and weaknesses ; identify good elements and improve team members that are still under expectations.
- Reporting to RIM Production Lead Producer, RIM Production Manager, SA2 Studio Manager.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skill set :
- Excellent understanding of digital advertising trends and standards (web, mobile) ; Experience in a creative agency with tight deadline and KPI is a plus
- Very good understanding of Video Game Production processes ; iOS and Android platforms (ex : main features, devices specifications...) ;
- Good understanding and knowledge of HTML5 language ; Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Excellent organization and risk management skills. Be able to handle pressure and to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines ;
- Result-oriented and with positive mindset and ability to think out of the box
- Open-minded attitude with flexibility of thinking.
- Self-disciplined and excellent at problem solving
- Leadership : know how to influence others in a positive way and to inspire and motivate others to higher standards of performance.
- Great team work and keep high demand in terms of quality of work delivered by the teams and oneself ;
And above all, motivation and a passion for innovation in Video Game Industry !