Allegorithmic is the industry leader in 3D texture and material creation technologies. More than 100,000 users in the domains of games and entertainment, film and VFX, architecture, and design rely on Allegorithmic's award-winning Substance texture and material authoring software for developing the next generation of digital content. Clients include : Activision, Sony Computer Entertainment, Electronic Arts, Ubisoft, Double Negative, Naughty Dog, Foster+Partners, Gensler, Louis Vuitton, Mercedes,etc...
Founded in 2003, Allegorithmic is based in France with offices in Clermont-Ferrand, Lyon and Paris, and has global offices in Los Angeles, Cleveland, Montreal, Seoul and Singapore.
Your role :
- Ensuring technical community management (Allegorithmic's Forum, platform reports)
- Answering users on their basics/known issues
- Maintaining highly users' satisfaction
- Finding new issues and elaborating their answers
- Collaborating with QA team
- Helping QA to test the software before releasing