As a User support agent, you will be the dedicated to assisting our customers with Dashlane. You will be in contact with B2C and B2B users (administrator, IT and network technician, engineers or IT operations team) to help them using Dashlane and answering any of their questions.
You will provide them a quick and accurate feedback to answer their questions, raise their concerns and to solve any kind of issue they will encounter.
Your technical skills and experience in tech support should help you to provide simple answer and solution to our users even on technical and complex issues. Also, you will work with any other internal team (Development, QA, Product,...) to either fix bugs or implement new features to improve our product quality.
Because we want to keep our product as simple as possible, every feature we develop must be driven by the question, "what is the added value for our users ? " You will be the voice of our customer when we make product decisions.
Specifically, you will
- Provide support and technical assistance to our customers by Email, Chat, Phone according to SLA
- Answer request and troubleshoot issue by reproducing it and provide workarounds
- Investigate issue using logs and monitoring tools
- Escalate technical issue that you cannot solve to development team for further investigation and raise bugs
- Be the voice of our customer
- Provide feedback to product team to improve our product
- Answer any questions from Sales team about technical concern from B2B leads or customers
- Update/create new content for our help center (article, videos)
- Update create dedicated B2B support documentation to address various IT environment of our B2B customers
- Work closely with Product and development team to build appropriate temporary workaround when necessary
- Provide Support reports about major technical issues
- Provide technical training to other team members