Permanent contract Remote (00)
We're at the stage where we're scaling our Studio team as one of our key teams.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a booming company in its growth phase. Driven by a strong inclusive culture, we welcome self starting, fast learning, talented people wishing to start and manage unique, and challenging projects where collaboration (internal and external) is everything.
We are looking for a passionate technical designer who is highly independent, creative and motivated.
What you will be doing :
- The role consists of being the privileged interlocutor with all internal stakeholders (studio, engineer, business development) and external for the creation of 3D masks (brainstorming, brief, project follow-up with creation agencies, integration and testing of masks) .
- Must have : Basic sketching capabilities. Please share us your portfolio when you apply.
- You will report to the studio's producter Director.
We expect to encounter great growth and wish to onboard people that are ready to take on this journey with us.
What are looking for :
- 2-3 years of experience as a technical designer or an artist.
- A course in a design school or an experience in video game industry would be a real plus.
- Strong knowledge on Project management.
- Experience with Maya or Blender.
- Excellente Coordination & Communication skills
- A real plus : Basic sketching capabilities.
- Self-motivation : highly autonomous & working capabilities.
- Communication & Teamwork :
- Excellent team spirit, proactivity.
- Active involvement in the mask creation process by interacting with the rest of the team.
- Be able to interact at different stages of an asset production, from conception to implementation and animation.
- Good spoken and written communication skills (English)
- Unlimited vacations (minimum 5 weeks)
- Monthly well-being allowance (mental help, sport, massage, etc.)
- Home office allowance
- Fully remote & Flexible working hours
- Equal pay policy
- Equal maternity and paternity leave (18 weeks)
- Maternity/Paternity grant of $3k (out of Europe) or 2,5k euros (in Europe)
- Stock option plan
- Competitive health insurance compensation a one-to-one basis, depending on geographical location & company's policy.
- Extra benefits depending on the geographical location.
- Salary according to experience.
Piepacker is an equal opportunity employer and we proudly value and promote diversity in our team. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, World of Warcraft faction or disability status.
Starting date : As soon as possible
Location : Full remote. The candidate must be in Europe for time zone reasons
We are still very happy you applied and we do wish you good luck.
Looking forward to (hopefully) meeting you and chatting about games : ) !
Resume - cover letter - web site - references... (if relevant)
To: Piepacker SAS