We are looking for an experienced Project Management professional with exceptional leadership and team-building skills to join Esport-Management.com at our headquarters in the beautiful Valbonne, France.
Esport-Management.com is an online platform designed to find and raise the next generation of esports athletes. This SaaS platform equips grassroots, amateur and semi-pro players with performance, growth and management tools needed to advance into a professional esports career and gain visibility among esports organizations that seek esports talent.
Esports is a rapidly growing market with Newzoo predicting that this year the global esports market will generate revenues of $1.1 billion, up +26.7% year on year.
After a highly successful startup and funding phase, Esport-Management is now poised for rapid growth and this role will be of pivotal importance.
- Lead and manage large, complex company wide projects consisting of multiple teams and/or requiring integration with other activities outside the scope of those teams
- Coordinate with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meet with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submit project deliverables and ensure that they adhere to quality standards.
- Prepare status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
- Establish effective project communication plans and ensure their execution.
- Facilitate change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Managing customer satisfaction within project transition period.
- Conducting post project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
For this vacancy we only consider candidates that are eligible to work in the EU (no visa required).
Are you interested and do you fit above profile ? We love to hear from you !
We only take your application in consideration when you apply with a CV and motivational letter.
To: Recruitment manager