Sales Manager Europe
Permanent contract Strasbourg (67)
- Develop and execute a business plan to meet and exceed goals for the region and provide accurate and timely sales forecasts.
- Proactively drive the sales process from prospecting through closing and engage all stakeholders necessary to gain customer orders.
- Establish and leverage opinion leader relationships within European Gaming, Esports and Sports market.
- Understand the technical and business needs of the customer to facilitate sales.
- Utilize CRM as a tool to win business, leverage contacts to build Easylive's adoption.
- Sync up with Marketing Dpt to coordinate sales effort with Marketing communications and Campaigns.
- Stay up to date on the market and competition and contribute to positioning of Easylive technology.
Gaming, Esports and Sports are your key domains of expertise.
You are passionate about selling the best video technology and products to media and broadcast markets. You have an extensive network and relationships with thought leaders in the Gaming, Esports and Sports video production areas.
You're driven to growing the business and, most importantly, you know that the key to long term relationships is honesty, integrity and trust. You aspire to build and lead a European team that works closely with customers, collaborators and company resources to close sales and ensure customer satisfaction. You are intimate with the customer experience and provide vital Voice-of-Customer feedback to advance our product and service offering.
- 5+ years sales in the Gaming, Esports and Sports markets with proven success selling streaming and/or video solutions.
- Strong knowledge of video mixing, processing, encoding and distribution solutions.
- Highly motivated individual that enjoys the challenge of selling next-generation technologies.
- Experience working in fast-paced start-ups a plus.
- Must be willing to travel up to 60%.
- Preference to candidates with experience selling to Gaming Publishers or Esports production companies and having established relationships with thought leaders in these markets.
- Previous commercial leadership or management experience an advantage.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Must be fluent in oral and written English and French skills and ideally a third European language, e.g. Spanish or German.
- Drivers license and Passport required.
Easy Live is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes / CVs through this Website or directly to managers. Easy Live do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Easylive will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Easy Live.
Resume - cover letter - web site - references... (if relevant)
To: Recruitment manager