CE RECRUTEMENT EST EFFECTUĂ‰ DANS LE CADRE DU FORUM DE L'EMPLOI HORIZON(S) - BORDEAUX VIDEOGAMES FORUM.
SI VOTRE PROFIL EST RETENU, VOUS SEREZ INVITĂ‰ Ă€ UN JOB DATING LE 5 OU 6 OCTOBRE 2022 Ă€ BORDEAUX.
Joining the existing marketing team, your responsibilities would include :
- Participating in the creation and elaboration of a marketing and communication strategy for a new game that we're working on : a new IP developed in collaboration with Motion Twin !
- Relationship management with distribution platforms in order to ensure our games always have the best possible featuring and coverage for launches and updates.
- Handling most of the publishing tasks for the release (store page creation etc.)
- Creating the social network strategy for the Game and handling some light community management work or organising moderators.
- Preparing and coordinating press strategy and release in conjunction with the team and external partners.
- Once the game is released, creation and implementation of KPIs that will allow us to better understand where we're doing well and provide actionable information for the team to improve the game or create better marketing campaigns.
- Undertaking statistical analysis of the sales performance of the game on all platforms and drawing conclusions that will provide actionable data to the rest of the team to help us improve sales and increase revenue.
- Assisting in the design and construction of a comprehensive tracking system that allows us to track conversions from impression to in game, then diving deeper into in game actions.
- Using the information that you've gathered from the above to animate discussions about marketing and product strategy in conjunction with the leadership team.
- Creating and publishing written content on all platforms (Steam news, Nintendo news etc) and ensuring that information is correct, compelling and in line with the tone set by the team.
- Handling interaction with influencers to ensure that the game is covered, this will be done in tight coordination with external press partners.
- Investigating emerging mediums and adapting out approach accordingly.
- Organizing and ensuring that we're getting all possible coverage at events and shows around the world. This may mean travelling to attend shows.
Responsibilities may vary and expand with career progression if it's a good fit with the team !
- Salary depending on experience and profile.
- Permanent Full-time contract on a 35 hours basis per week.
- Based in our office in Bordeaux but open to part-time remote.
- Financial and logistical help with relocation (basically we take care of it all).
- Fringe benefits include restaurant cheques, as much junk food fruit and good stuff as you can eat, game lounge and pool table, flexible working hours, access to any books and professional development resources as you want and more.
Small_ Independent_Big Projects
Evil Empire is a studio formed in early 2019 by a few ex-Motion Twin people with the intention of creating more Dead Cells and using that as a stepping stone towards making our own games. We work in the same open space as Motion Twin and regularly beat them in Nerf wars and Smash.
The name of our studio is a dig at some of the shadier aspects of the game industry and, if you have a sense of humour, a signal that we're all about being the exact opposite (also, some people didn't like the "Cat Nap Studio" suggestion...in spite of it clearly being the better choice).
As we start work on new amazing projects, alongside continued support for Dead Cells, we need to ensure that we're working with the latest technology and bringing in a talented and experienced team capable of leading ambitious projects.
While we're currently growing rapidly, we pay a lot of attention to ensuring that we maintain small autonomous teams (10-15 people max). This not only means we work on a more "human" scale, but also that everyone can really impact the game with their ideas and initiatives.
What We Do Differently
If you're working at Evil Empire you will NEVER crunch (it's nuts that this has to be said), you will have excellent health cover, five weeks paid leave (plus public holidays), subsidized meals, flexibility with work time, free fruit and other noms and of course as much coffee as you can drink.
We also do regular trips to some of the most legendary gaming events in the world, including excursions to National Parks and other such shenanigans (team building right ? ), so there's plenty of opportunities for motivated people to get out and see the world. Well, at least, we were doing this before Covid happened, and plan to do it again if events are ever a thing in the future...
While we're an indie company, our financial stability allows us to offer the kind of work environment that we always wished we could have, so we're always scheming new ways to make our work lives enjoyable.
Comfortable Work Environment
We're always open to suggestions regarding new tech and hardware, learning resources like books, patreon subscriptions, or training and of course everyone gets to pick what goes in the junk food cupboard. So you should always have access to everything you need to be happy in the office. In addition, Bordeaux is an awesome city as it's big enough to have plenty to do, but small enough that you can walk across it in half an hour. Beautiful 19th century architecture and more restaurants than you can poke a stick at make it a great place to live. You're also 45 minutes drive from the beach and 3 hours from the ski slopes. While access to a very well connected airport and a 2 hour high speed train ride to Paris mean you're never far away from anything.
Resume, cover letter, references, portfolio or website, recommendations....
To: DOSIERE Sophie