You will work on expanding the Minsar Create application set of features aimed at designers and creators of all industries.
In this role, you will be working upon the existing Minsar architecture to develop and deliver exciting new features such as support for new asset types, triggers and actions, anchoring systems, human human and human environment interactions, support for new materials, physics systems, and state-of-the-art VR and AR support for immersive and legacy devices.
This is an opportunity to help define what could be platform standards and industry defining technologies, ideas and guidelines for spatial computing, by contributing to the development of a what-you-see-is-what-you-get immersive reality editor.
You will leverage the power of Unity3D and AR/VR platform SDKs, as well as internally developed technologies, to provide never-seen-before content creation features, and therefore contributing to revolutionize the aging 3D content creation pipeline.
You will focus on efficiency, scalability, reliability and performance in order to deliver production-ready software.
You will also contribute to expand and improve the existing Minsar core architecture in order to facilitate development of new categories of features, in a fast-moving environment due to the rapid evolution of the VR/AR ecosystem and a growing demand from customers.
On a day-to-day basis, you will interact with the engineers responsible of Minsar's global architecture and existing features, computer vision technologies, immersive and non-immersive platforms, as well as designers and creators.
- Design, implement and maintain the codebase related to new features, using Unity3D, .NET and internal technologies
- Research innovating solutions to overcome technological barriers set by the relative infancy of the spatial computing industry
- Ensure the developed features work well on all the Minsar-supported platforms (Microsoft HoloLens, Magic Leap, Oculus Quest, iOS, ARCore) and ecosystems
- Take ownership of the developed features and architecture pieces, and maintain an up-to-date documentation for new team members
- Work on optimizing your code for low compute and low memory environments
Resume - cover letter - web site - references... (if relevant)
To: Thomas Nigro