Hi-Rez Studios is looking to hire an innovative Gameplay Programmer to join our new studio Red Beard Games and work at our studio in Brighton, UK.
At Hi-Rez, you will have an opportunity to be part of an innovative environment that embraces new and different ideas. We are a passionate and enthusiastic bunch who love video games. We have incredibly talented individuals who are empowered to create and challenged to learn. All of this means more opportunities for you to unleash your creativity and dedication.
Come join the creators of the critically acclaimed games SMITE, Paladins, Tribes: Ascend, and Global Agenda as we embark on exciting new game projects!
What our Gameplay Programmers do :
- Design and architect new game enhancements and defects fixes using Unreal Engine 4.
- Design and architect other client or server systems as required.
- Test and refine systems throughout the development cycle of the project.
- Work closely with design and art disciplines in the development of products.
- Write clear, maintainable, portable code.
- Participate in code and architecture reviews.
The role is based in our Brighton office in the United Kingdom.
Resume - cover letter - web site - references... (if relevant)
To: Recruitment manager