Senior Technical Animator
Permanent contract Brno (Czech Republic)
To strengthen our character art team, we are looking for a Senior Technical Animator who will be an integral part of our growing company. As a part of a distributed team, it is necessary that the candidate is proactive and able to coordinate with other team members.
- Create and maintain biped and quadruped animation rigs
- Create tools, scripts, and documentation to support the animation pipeline
- Be able to contribute to the creation of cinematic and gameplay animations
- Engage with animation team on delivery of assets for integration
- Work with programmers for smooth implementation of animation assets
Everyone is different, therefore we do not expect that you will fulfill all requirements. We list them all so you can get a better picture of what it takes and what skills you can leverage with us :
- First and foremost, we will review your CV and portfolio
- At least 5 years in the game industry (at least one shipped title)
- Very good knowledge of Autodesk Maya
- Comfortable with python and/or mel scripting
- Independent and able to solve production issues
- Good knowledge of the English language, verbal and written
- Excellent ability to work in a team
- Self-reflection and ability to receive feedback
- Solid time management skills
- Art oriented education (design / 3D art / animation)
- Good knowledge of facial rigging and animation
- Experience with state machines
- Knowledge of MotionBuilder
- Experience from Farming Simulator Modding community
What we offer :
We offer work in the exciting and quickly evolving environment of the game industry. With us, you will be in touch with modern technologies while enjoying flexible working hours for very attractive financial compensation.
We care about employees' wellbeing, so we make sure to create a pleasant working environment and organize various events and entertaining activities. Family and your recreational time are important to us, so we offer 25 days of vacation per year.
Because everyone needs to evolve, we offer multiple perspectives for you to keep moving in our young, successful and growing company.
Resume, motivation letter, references, web site (if relevant)
To: Lukas Kure