Game Concept Artist
Permanent contract Barcelona (Spain)
Reporting to the Art Director, and with extensive experience in creating a diverse range of characters and environments, the Concept Artist should also be well-versed in visual development and game art production methodology. The Concept Artist will be a critical member of our art team, helping to define the visual and aesthetic direction of our new IPs. The concept artist will work on multiple Games universes (mostly creation and pre-production), including a wide range of Art styles. Experience in mobile games is an advantage but not essential, the candidate will be self-motivated and creative.
- Create amazing concept arts for new game IPs (Characters, Buildings, Environments...).
- Participate in research and development / pre-production of new IPs.
- 2+ years experience as a concept artist or visual development artist for games companies.
- Strong understanding of the human anatomy, background storytelling, lighting, composition, perspective, and color theory.
- Autonomous, proactive and Creative mindset.
- Understanding of Functional design (your concepts can be animated in 3D and "still work").
- Experience using 3D applications is a plus.
- Portfolio with a focus in concept art of game character and buildings.
- Passion and enthusiasm for games.
- Comfortable to work in an International / English speaking environment... même si on a quelques Français au studio !
Minimum of 2 years of experience, ideally on Stylized art styles. We are particularly attached to the quality of the Portfolios sent to us.
Experience in video games would be appreciated.
Start : ASAP
Place : Barcelona, Spain (08010)
If you prefer to stay in France, then check Tap4Fun Paris' job offers : https : //emploi.afjv.com/annonces-societes/883
Send all applications in English with Portfolio or link to Artstation
To: Paola - Recruitment manager