3D Environment Artist - (Unreal XP required)
Permanent contract Paris (75)
You'll join a dynamic and motivated Art team where you can freely express yourself and contribute to a positive team environment.
Under the supervision of the Lead 3D artist, you'll be in charge of the following :
- Create high-quality AA worlds.
- Produce modular and unique 3D assets based on concept arts.
- Respect Technical constraints
Main objectives :
- Produce Environment while maintaining the project's visual direction.
- Collaborate with the Level Designer, VFX artists and Tech Art.
- Provide technical and artistic solutions.
- Implement, iterate and review assets in engine.
What we're looking for ?
- You have shipped at least two games.
- You are experienced with Unreal (at least 2 years).
- You are skilled at tiling texture production and workflows.
- You quickly understand where details are needed and where it is not.
- You are curious, open to others and like teamwork.
- You are as interested in getting better as helping the team get better
- You believe in the power of stories (and games) to heal and imagine a better future.
Nice to have :
- Credited in one released game with Unreal.
- Strong understanding of color theory and Image composition skills.
- Autonomous and proactive attitude.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, in French and English both written and spoken.
Compensation according to profile and experience
- Health insurance
- Flextime & remote working possible
- Meal vouchers & transport subscription half paid
- Community of board game / roleplaying game players
Some of us might tend not to apply for jobs unless we feel we do not meet exactly all items in the job description. We believe that high-performing teams include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can challenge each other's assumptions with fresh perspectives. We encourage you to apply, even if you don't match everything listed in the job description. Let us know why this role appeals to you, why you will be great, and which requirements will stretch you.
Resume, cover letter, references, web site (if relevant)
To: Recruitment manager