Permanent contract London (UK)
We are looking for a Mid or Senior Concept Artist to join our team, either remotely or in one of our offices in London or Krakow ! If you are a hard working person, with a real passion for design and attention to detail, then look no further !
- With the help of the Creative Lead, understand and follow the project art direction to create relevant and memorable concept pieces
- Create and present mood boards and references
- Quickly iterate concepts pieces, from sketches to rendering
- Develop characters, environments, props and other assets
- Maintain consistent style under the direction of the Creative Lead and carry out revisions as required
- Develop concepts to support production of 3D assets and work with the 3D team during the production phase
- Create storyboards and other visuals to support the wide variety of projects produced by Koffeecup
- Excellent sketching and painting abilities for rough conceptualisation
- Mastery of fundamentals such anatomy, perspective, values, colours, etc.
- Excellent ability to efficiently create concept art pieces and iteration
- Ability to create high quality artwork
- Ability to work on a wide range of art direction and styles
- Ability to collaborate and work as part of a team
- Ability to understand a brief and a visual direction to create coherent & matching concept art pieces
- Ability to create descriptive concept art pieces ready for 3D modelling
- Strong working knowledge of 2D Software
- Basic understanding of 3D Software
- Comfortable with taking feedback and using it to improve your work
- Good sense of imagination and creative mindset
- Keeping up to date with the latest design trends and advancements in technology
- Excellent ability to manage timelines and be self-directed
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with AR/VR Immersive technologies
- Shipped a video game
- Cross-platform development experience
If you're still not convinced by our work, here are a few more reasons why you should come and work with us here at Koffeecup
SMALL TEAM, BIG GROWTH
We are a small team - in London, Krakow & France - it avoids the "too many cooks" scenario. Our studios provide our people with the space they need to be their best !
PRIVATE HEALTH CARE
We care about the physical and mental well being of our team. No matter what happens - from an alien invasion to a sprained wrist - joining Koffeecup entitles you and to private medical care.
CULTURE OF CREATIVITY
Our work should always be fun and exciting & we have the projects to back it up. We are laid-back, committed, flexible & hard-working. We believe flexibility is a two-way street.
Our team work incredibly hard, and so in the downtime we encourage them to pursue their career goals by investing in their learning - courses, resources & conferences. We will sort it.
Resume - web site
To: Emma Smith