Permanent contract Paris (75)
As Hawkswell's Community manager, your main objectives will be :
- Build and engage our community using the voice of the brand.
- Implement and execute our Kickstarter campaign
- Craft a social communication plan aligned with the player intelligence team with tangible KPIs.
In more detail :
- You will build an engaged and nontoxic community that shares our values for a more optimistic, inclusive, and inspiring future.
- You will be the heart of our brand's presence on all social networks representing both the brand and IPs we create.
- You will work cross-functionally to ensure we optimize opportunities with our communities on all CrossMedia initiatives.
- You will foster positive relationships through the community using events, partnerships, workshops and consistently living our values of placing D&I, and eco-responsibility, at the core of this programming.
- You will work closely with our narrative team to develop the story we wish to share with the world and the Game Production Team to provide assets.
- You will develop all your tools and plans with eco-responsibility in mind.
You are (or are actively looking to become) :
- You are a storyteller, a community builder, and you believe in the power of stories (and games) to heal and imagine a better future.
- You are someone who quickly understands key values and what makes a brand/IP distinctive to curate a unique community plan.
- You are curious and capable of leveraging data to make strategic decisions.
- You are comfortable with online communities and know how to deal with mediating toxicity.
- You are / are constantly striving to be a champion for D&I.
- You are comfortable working in an autonomous environment. We are a team and care for one another deeply, but we are a startup and things move fast.
- You are interested in both strategy and execution as you will be helping develop the processes for your work.
- You are an English native or fluent : French is a plus.
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience as a community manager.
- You know how to brief web agencies.
- You are organized, patient and genuinely curious about people.
Some of us might tend not to apply for jobs unless we feel we do not meet exactly all items in the job description.
We believe that high-performing teams include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can challenge each other's assumptions with fresh perspectives. We encourage you to apply, even if you don't match everything listed in the job description.
Let us know why this role appeals to you, why you will be great, and which requirements will stretch you
Resume - cover letter - web site - references... (if relevant)
To: Responsable du Recrutement