Support Account Manager
Permanent contract Strasbourg (67)
Epic Game is searching for a Support Account Manager for its Architectural visualization software Twinmotion.
The ideal candidate for the role of Support Account Manager should be passionate about building relationships, providing excellent support for external and internal customers, and developing efficient processes. In this position, you will serve as a liaison between Support, Sales, and Engineering, ensuring we're all working effectively together to meet the needs of users. While you may not have the technical knowledge to personally resolve complex issues reported to Support, you know enough to synthesize key information, appropriately triage, and facilitate technical conversations.
- Gain familiarity with top customer accounts, building relationships with them and understanding their business needs. Synthesize these needs and communicate to Engineering and other stakeholders.
- Respond to Support issues and assist with triage as needed, particularly for common or less technical issues.
- Effectively identify common issues or questions and facilitate Knowledge Base articles creation, either independently or in conjunction with stakeholders.
- Serve as a point of contact for escalating issues, both internally and externally, driving collaboration and communication to resolve them.
- Facilitate interactions between customers and Engineering, which may include written responses, in-person visits, or calls.
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvements, gain buy-in, and drive implementation of changes.
- Develop analytics as needed to identify potential improvements and represent customer needs.
- Communicate effectively at all levels of the organization, keeping stakeholders informed and effectively delivering high-touch support.
- Collaborate well with team leads and grow cross-functional relationships to ensure alignment across teams
- Foster and maintain partner relationships, when needed, to achieve short and long-term business goals
With a technical background (Architect, BIM manager, Computer Graphic Designer), you master the terminology related to architecture, real-time rendering, 3D graphics.
You master one or more 3D editing software (3ds Max, SketchUp...), game engine, Revit, ARCHICAD... Knowledge of Jira is a plus.
- Experience working in fast-paced SaaS companies
- 3-5 years experience in a customer-facing role, providing direct support and/or account management to technical users
- Demonstrated ability to exhibit amazing problem-solving skills daily, viewing each new problem as an opportunity for success
- Track record of approaching challenges creatively and methodically, seeing them through to final resolution
- Proponent of open communication, because of every voice matters.
- Ability to communicate with varying levels of stakeholders and build relationships effectively
- You are comfortable in both English and French
This is going to be Epic !
Resume, motivation letter, references, web site (if relevant)
To: Laurent VIDAL