Novaquark is looking for a Customer Support Lead to join the team working on our groundbreaking game, Dual Universe, in Paris (France).
The job requires leadership and management experience, excellent written communication skills in English, empathy, and a solid understanding of customer service with everything that it implies. This position demands that the applicant manages, strengthens and makes thrive an entire service on which the game's reputation largely depends. It also requires to sometimes not shy away from having tough talks with developers or going deep into technical details of the game's complex features and to help the different Customer Support Agents when needed.
Your main tasks will consist of a constant dialog with your team to improve the global Customer Support workflow and design new processes when needed to better handle the received requests and coordinate outsourcing companies with a Customer Support Specialist based in Montréal who will help you with the customer ticket processing and the game's moderation. You will also directly deal with customer support tickets when needed and will establish guidelines from which your team and outsourcers will work, collect the agents' feedback, and validate the flow of information between the game's developers and the outsourcing company.
As such, you will work closely with Dual Universe's development, live operations, and community teams, where you will be the link between the players and the developers. You will be responsible for examining player feedback with your agents, the developers, and the community managers, whom you will have constant communication with, and will help shape the game's direction according to said feedback. This will include regular reporting in both oral and written forms to the development team and top management.
This position is based in our Paris studio.
- Lead the Customer Support team at Novaquark and develop and improve Support procedures and knowledge documents.
- Coordinate the outsourcing company agents by transmitting information, establishing guidelines, and examining feedback.
- Help establish coverage planning for the outsourcing company in coordination with the Live Ops Manager
- Share with the key stakeholders reports about the evolution of the key support metrics, with the help of the built-in tools from the Support platform.
- Update and improve the Support web page.
- Handle the messages received via the Support service.
- Build positive relationships with players.
- Relay the players' key feedback to the development team, and coordinate its follow-up whenever needed.
- Help the team shape the game according to player expectations.
- Help the Game Masters whenever needed (typically during critical releases).
- Help and communicate with Live Operation Manager and Community Managers.
- Help with German translations from time to time.