Permanent contract Paris (75)
We're looking for a proactive, meticulous QA Tester to be the first line of defense between our fast-paced product iterations and our millions of users. As a tester, you will work closely with our QA engineers to test and improve the quality of our latest applications ! You'll take charge of writing and executing test cases, writing QA documentation, and reporting quality assessments to all stakeholders.
You will be based in Paris.
As our QA Analyst, you will be...
- Validating and verifying the application in accordance with the requirements and product/design specifications
- Identifying and reporting defects, while following detailed instructions and recording findings according to established procedures
- Collaborating with developers, product managers, and other in-house and outsourced QA testers in an Agile environment
- You have experience writing test specs, test cases, and test plans
- You are fluent in verbal and written English
- You have a demonstrated product-oriented mindset, creativity, and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness
- Experience in diverse software quality assurance engineering environments on a variety of platforms, such as desktop and web applications, mobile devices, websites, etc.
- You know how to use various Bug Tracking and Test Case Management software, like JIRA
- You have knowledge in testing and improving the quality of applications on different platforms
At Dashlane you will :
- Work with a talented team of developers, product managers, designers, marketers, and business analysts on both sides of the Atlantic (New York City & Paris)
- Be actively involved in product decisions and share ownership in the company's success
- Evolve in a fast-growing company, where you will make a significant impact !
Diversity at Dashlane :
A true international company, founded in Paris and currently split between Paris, New York, and Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects : gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.
Resume - LinkedIn (i/a) - cover letter (optional)
To: Recruitment manager