NextMind is changing the way people interact with the world through neurotechnology and AI. We have created a non-invasive Brain Computer Interface that allows you to control devices in real time using only the power of your mind.
Our goal is to make neurotech accessible so that everyone can experience the power of mind controlling their environment. Today we work with creative developers and businesses around the world to explore the applications of our Brain Computer Interface in entertainment and daily life.
We have been covered by major media outlets such as TechCrunch and Wired and our Dev Kit won the Best of Innovation award at CES 2020. We also have a backing from tech leaders and have already raised more than 5 million euros in funding.
Our founder is Sid Kouider, a world-leading professor and researcher in cognitive neuroscience. He and our talented team of neuroscientists, engineers, and developers are driving innovation every day.
Who are we looking for ?
You believe science and technology can positively impact humanity.
You enjoy working in a passionate team.
You want to help build the first generation of mind-controlled experiences.
- 2017 : NextMind was born as a spin-off from a leading cognitive neuroscience lab.
- 2019 : Unveiled our technology at Slush Conference and secured funding from David Helgason, founder & former CEO of Unity, Sune Alstrup Johansen, co-founder & former CEO of The Eye Tribe (acquired by Oculus/Facebook).
- 2020 : Won the CES Best of Innovation Award. Started shipping the first NextMind Dev Kits.
- 2021 : Building an engaged community of developers and rolling out product improvements.
Why should you join our team ?
- We have a unique technology.
- We are recognized innovators.
- We work as a passionate team.