We are currently looking for a Financial Manager to join our video games studio based in Paris, France. The role reports directly into our Head of Finance and Operations and works closely with our HR Manager.
The studio is at an exciting point in its development, with two successful titles released on PC and console, Absolver and Sifu, a growing team of 70+ employees, and strong ambitions for the future. To accompany us in the next steps of growth, we need an experienced and passionate Financial Manager to participate in various exciting initiatives. On a day-to-day basis, you'll ensure that the accounting operations run smoothly and will work closely with our Head of Finance and Operations on reporting as well as financial planning and analysis. You will also be heavily involved in our project to internalize our accounting function.
This role suits someone who is very knowledgeable in internal financial processes, reporting and accounting.
- Manage the day-to-day financial operations within the company including payroll, invoicing, and other such transactions ;
- Contribute to the projects of internalizing accounting and implementing a cost accounting system ;
- Oversee monthly closing and prepare monthly financial statements ;
- Prepare French tax returns ; and
- Own R&D credits process (Crédit Impôt Recherche, Crédit Impôt Jeux Vidéo) : grant application, reporting, and accounting.
- Take part in the budget / forecast process and the production of various financial analyses including key performance indicators on a by game basis, across multiple types of business models, from premium to free-to-play titles ;
- Own cash flow management & analysis ;
- Review and plan for game launches, including cash and marketing allocations ; and
- Support the Head of Finance & Operations with timely and accurate financial information and assist in the preparation and redaction of all commercial contracts.