Are you passionate about both recruitment and the video game industry ? Do you want to take on new challenges within a dynamic, international group ? Don't miss this opportunity !
At the EMEA head office, located in Lyon, you will join the Human Resources department under the supervision of its Manager. You will promote our talent policy and our employer brand by managing the annual recruitment plan, but also by taking charge of the onboarding process for new employees. You will ensure a qualitative candidate and manager experience.
You can count on a team of four people to partner with on a daily basis and on the support of your manager. You will work in close partnership with department's heads and hiring managers.
You will perform the following duties (this is a non-exhaustive list) :
CDD/CDI (Temporary/Permanent Contract) Talent Acquisition
- Define a candidate profile in line with all the duties inherent to the position and write job advertisements
- Define the candidate search strategy and implement the tools necessary for the selection work (personality tests, case studies, etc.)
- Manage the working relationship with external recruitment firms and ensure the quality of the services provided
- Conduct recruitment interviews in French and/or English and write interview summaries for hiring managers
- Ensure a smooth logistical organisation of interviews for hiring managers and support them in making their candidate's choice
- Touch base regularly with the successful candidate until his/her first day at the company
- Be part of a continuous improvement approach for the recruitment process and support our managers in their recruitment practices
Intern/Work-Study Trainee Talent Acquisition
- Manage the two annual recruitment campaigns for interns and work-study trainees
- Work together with hiring managers for the selection of applications and conduct recruitment interviews
- Establish a quality partnership with schools & universities
Follow-up of Talent Acquisition KPI's and Budget Monitoring
- Oversee the management of our "Human Sourcing" recruitment platform ; obtain a high quality of service from our service provider
and optimise the tool's use
- Monitor the talent acquisition KPI's and budget quarterly
Candidate Experience and Employer Brand Management
- Ensure a qualitative candidate experience in order to retain candidates and create a pool of applications adapted to our professions and needs
- Plan and facilitate onboarding sessions for new employees
- In all circumstances, act as an ambassador of the company's brand image and ensure that our employer brand is visible on social media
Please send us your application in English (CV and cover letter).
To: Recruitment manager