The Paris Studio is our new Gameloft Paris team dedicated to creating innovative cross-platform high-end games.
We are currently working on a brand new title set in a fast-paced, competitive and multiplayer environment !
This project is in line with the quality of work of Speedstorm, a project that is currently in production in our Barcelona Studio (to be released on PC& Console).
Your mission : You will work with the Game Design team to implement all interactive elements in the game, as well as define the architecture and content of each level.
As a Level Designer you must ensure that the game maps properly use the gameplay elements defined in the game design. After the design phase, you will be responsible for integrating the game levels scripted events and general production.
What you'll do on a daily basis :
- Design 3D level maps for competitive multiplayer game
- Define the placement of interactive objects and scripted events
- Script cutscenes and events
- Define a list of useful tools for designing game levels
- Define a strict nomenclature to simplify group work
- Assist the Lead Designer in designing various game elements and levels
- Analyze the pace and difficulty of the game
- Test levels
- Prepare and present level design documents
Please submit a CV and your portfolio with several examples of created levels.
To: Recruitment manager