Permanent contract Bordeaux (33)
We are looking for an experienced and talented Game Designer to join our growing studio in Bordeaux.
You will join Century : Age of Ashes team and participate in the launch and live development of the project. Multiplayer and free to play game, Century will be launched cross-platform and will bring players into a world of Dark Fantasy and epic dragon fights : https : //www.century-age-of-ashes.com/
As a Game Designer, you go through an iterative, hands-on process of adjusting and balancing your design as you bring it from concept to playability. Throughout production, you shift your focus from the big picture to the micro details. You have a strong aptitude for critical thinking and analysis, outstanding people skills, boundless creativity, a strong visual aesthetic, and a longstanding passion for playing games.
Your responsibilities :
- Design features aligned with the creative and game directions (gameplay rules, progression systems, combat systems...)
- Collaborate with the Creative Director, Programmers and Artists on design specifications and implementation.
- Practice iterative design techniques to integrate player feedback and playtest data.
- Adapt to technical and production constraints, reworking your design when and as often as needed.
- Follow up on features post-launch to improve, add, or remove components.
- Constant monitoring of the latest F2P market trends (Mobile / PC)
- 3 years of experience in video game production or related experience
- Extensive content and systems design experience. Ideally someone who has creatively owned complete implementations from concept to delivery.
- Experience as a game designer on a F2P game (Mobile or PC / consoles) in production and live ops
- Experience with Unreal
- Able to work creatively in a demanding team environment.
- Absolute passion for playing and making computer games.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- French and English speaking
Role based in Bordeaux (33). Permanent contract (CDI).
Resume, cover letter, references, web site (if relevant)
To: Recruitment manager