As a Game Designer, you will be responsible for designing new concepts, writing, iterating and implementing designs for features and mechanics, delivering high quality, balanced and scalable systems and player experiences for our upcoming games.
You will collaborate closely with the directors and other designers of the project. Refining concepts and ideas into tangible designs, prototypes and features, as well as production leadership helping in articulating and establishing estimates, project scope and timelines.
You will also own and spearhead game features directly and work hands-on in cross disciplinary teams while implementing gameplay features together with animators, coders and other design disciplines. The candidate is expected to work on site in our studio in Geel, Belgium.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Design, establish and hone emergent gameplay systems.
- Design, implement and balance weapons and character abilities.
- Game Mode design and implementation.
- Camera, character movement and controls design.
- Test and improve existing features.
Resume - cover letter - web site - references... (if relevant)
To: Recruitment manager