Game Designer experienced in F2P mobile
Permanent contract Plusieurs villes (00)
We are looking for a Game Designer experienced in F2P mobile games.
Within the Design team, your mission is to participate in the design of new games and/or to improve the gaming experiences on live ops games - both gameplay (new game mechanics) and metagame to guarantee an optimal experience.
Based on the games' KPIs analysis, you will optimize the balancing of the game to improve the player's engagement and ultimately to grow the revenue. You will provide design solutions to the game problems, based on proven solutions or on forward-innovating solutions ;
You will create design documents and constantly work with the team to integrate your vision of the game.
- You will join an international company where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas in a creative and stimulating working environment.
- You have worked at least 3 years in the mobile f2p games industry, preferably on casual games
- You master the current standards of mobile UX,
- You are comfortable with balancing, the mathematical formulas do not scare you
- You are able to use advanced functions in Excel or Google Spreadsheet
- You have already worked in sprints and you are interested in agile methods (scrum type)
- You are able to communicate effectively with other team members, especially artists and developers
- You are able to model screens or sequences of screens so as to be understood by all kind of players
Feel free to think big and if you're up to the challenge, come and join us !
Based in Bordeaux (France), Gdansk (Poland) or fully remote.
Resume, cover letter, references, web site (if relevant)
To: Nicolas Bensignor