Senior Game Designer - Economy & Systems
Permanent contract Paris (75)
As a Senior Game Designer - Economy & Systems, you will be responsible for designing, testing and improving the progression and monetization systems of our incoming free-to-play multiplayer PvP tactical game. Your goal will be to design metagame systems that maximize player retention and long term revenue of the game, while respecting the spirit of the game (competitive with a level-playing field, no pay-to-win monetization mechanics).
In particular, you will be responsible for :
- Designing the players' progression system : pace of content unlocking, ranking system and rewards...
- Designing the game's economy and monetization system : currencies, product offering, prices, battlepass system...
- Participating in the design of our first-time user experience (onboarding, tutorial...), to make our game accessible with short "time-to-fun"
- Managing our live ops and battlepass schedule post release
- You have at least 5 years of experience as Game Designer working on systems & economy design
- You have experience working on free-to-play games with a Live Ops component
- You are analytical and data-driven, you systematically track the impact of design changes on KPIs
- You have experience running A/B tests and iterating based on players' feedback and KPIs
- You are autonomous and proactive, you are ready to design systems from scratch
- Interest for turn-based tactical games
- Interest for competitive, non pay-to-win games
- Interest to evolve into a more comprehensive Product Manager role post release
We are looking for passionate and driven game developers to join our young and ambitious studio !
We offer our employees the opportunity to combine in-office work (3 days a week) and remote work (2 days a week). Our offices are located in the very center of Paris (52 boulevard de Sébastopol).
We offer our employees competitive salaries and the opportunity to becomes shareholders in the company, as well as comprehensive benefits (health insurance, meal vouchers...).
We are looking for someone to start around January 2023.
CV, cover letter, website (if applicable)
To: Antoine & Alexandre Colin