Game Economy Designer - Green Panda Games (F/M)
Permanent contract Montreuil (93)
As a Game Economy Designer, you will be in charge of constructing and maintaining the game balance mechanics inside our mobile games. As our focus is on Idle games, each of our games needs to be perfectly balanced for optimal user experience and monetisation.
Working closely with the VP Product, your responsibilities will be the following :
- Plan and follow the game balancing mechanics across our roster of idle games and other game genres ;
- Understand and follow the KPI's to be optimised for each game and construct the balancing accordingly ;
- Follow and analyse multiple A/B tests to make data driven decisions ;
- Communicate and coordinate effectively with our external studios ;
- Build and constantly update a balancing "Best practice" module for our future games.
Having acquired at least 1 year of experience in a mobile gaming/applications company or a similar environment, you wish to join an ambitious team willing to create the next casual and hyper-casual hits which will passionate our players.
If the following description matches your profile, you are in !
- You are an hyper-passionate and motivated person
- Your mobile F2P market knowledge is second to none ...
- ... as well as your understanding of the mobile game monetization
- Thanks to your prior experience with data analysis, you are a data savvy person with a design thinking and user centric approach
- You are obviously able to speak English in a professional environment
Even if they are not mandatory, the perfect candidate will also have the following competencies :
- Development technical background
- Other languages
Why join us ? Because Green Panda is one of the most successful and promising publishers in the hyper-casual and casual gaming industry ! But also because :
- We are a super-fast growing company in a competitive and ever-changing industry !
- We are ambitious, we like to move fast, take bets on people and grow our talents !
- We are an international company made up of people from various backgrounds and nationalities !
- We have a fun and casual working atmosphere !
- We are part of the big Ubisoft family, offering tremendous career opportunities !
- We have monthly game nights, company events, sports games,...
- Free coffee, fresh fruits, and snacks, private health care, meal vouchers,...
- And above all, we are passionate about what we are building altogether !
- WE want YOU to join the team !
Interested ? Apply online and we will get back to you soon : )
Green Panda Games is a vibrant and fast-growing mobile gaming start-up, part of the Ubisoft group. We are a leading mobile game publisher with dozens of million users on iOS and Android playing our games each month, in more than 150 countries !
We primarily create and publish idle games, but also games from diverse categories, ranging from casual (card game, puzzle) to hyper-casual (arcade, sport). We are looking to further grow our creation and publishing businesses at a rapid pace.
We are comprised of young, motivated and passionate individuals in high-performing teams, who share the aim to become the best mobile gaming publisher in the industry. We need your help to achieve this !
See some of our fantastic creations over here => https://greenpandagames.com/en
Resume, cover letter, references, web site (if relevant)
To: Responsable du recrutement