As a Game Concept Designer, you will be part of the game design team and in close connection with the publishing managers to propose eye-catching concepts with smart gameplay mechanics.
In order to achieve this goal, your responsibilities will be the following :
- Propose new concepts, bring innovative ideas targeting a casual and hyper-casual audience
- Imagine and define functional gameplays and strong core mechanics to provide players a fun and long-term experience
- Collaborate with every UI/2D/3D artist to illustrate the concepts
- Write clear game pitch presentations with descriptions and wireframes/sketches
- Benchmark and identify incoming trends in the industry (genres, thematics, mechanics, game design...)
- Deconstruct and analyze mobile game mechanics
- Give constructive feedback on the games
Having acquired some initial experience in a mobile games development position or a similar environment, you wish to join an ambitious team willing to create the next casual and hyper-casual hits which will passionate our players.
If the following description matches your profile, you are in !
- You are a creative person and always aware of the latest trends
- Good mobile F2P knowledge
- As you will be in touch with a lot of awesome teammates, you have very good teamwork and coordination skills ...
- ... and synthetic and clear writing skills
- Fluent English.
Even if they are not mandatory, the perfect candidate will also have the following competencies :
- Design skills on a 3D or 2D software
- Unity knowledge.
Why join us ? Because Green Panda is one of the most successful and promising publishers in the hyper-casual and casual gaming industry ! But also because :
- We are a super-fast growing company in a competitive and ever-changing industry !
- We are ambitious, we like to move fast, take bets on people and grow our talents !
- We are an international company made up of people from various backgrounds and nationalities !
- We have a fun and casual working atmosphere !
- We are part of the big Ubisoft family, offering tremendous career opportunities !
- We have monthly game nights, company events, sports games,...
- Free coffee, fresh fruits, and snacks, private health care, meal vouchers,...
- And above all, we are passionate about what we are building altogether !
Interested ? Apply online and we will get back to you soon : )
Green Panda Games is a vibrant and fast-growing mobile gaming start-up, part of the Ubisoft group. We are a leading mobile games publisher with more than 100 million users on iOS and Android playing our games in more than 150 countries !
We primarily create and publish idle games, but also games from diverse categories, ranging from casual (card game, puzzle) to hyper-casual (arcade, sport). We are looking to further grow our creation and publishing businesses at a rapid pace.
We are comprised of young, motivated and passionate individuals in high-performing teams, who share the aim to become the best mobile gaming publisher in the industry. We need your help to achieve this !
Membre du groupe Ubisoft, Green Panda Games est une start-up de jeux mobiles dynamique et en plein essor. Nous tenons une place importante dans le monde du publishing de jeux mobiles avec, chaque mois, des dizaines de millions d'utilisateurs sur IOS et Android dans plus de 150 pays !
Nous créons et éditons principalement des idle games, mais aussi d'autres types de jeux, qui vont du casual gaming (jeu de cartes, puzzles) à l'hyper-casual (arcade, sport). Nous cherchons actuellement à développer nos activités de production et de publishing.
Notre entreprise est composée de personnes motivées et passionnées travaillant au sein d'équipes performantes, qui ont pour objectif commun de devenir le meilleur publisher de jeux mobiles du secteur. Nous avons besoin de vous pour réussir !
See some of our fantastic creations over here => https://greenpandagames.com/en