Sr. UX Designer - Mobile games / Mobile apps
Permanent contract Paris (75)
As a Sr. UX Designer, you will demonstrate strong technical knowledge of the UX process and creation of intuitive game interfaces. You will also have an important role by understanding user needs, and work closely with Game Designers to provide the best user experience possible.
This role will report to the GD Lead, and you will collaborate closely within a team of other Game designers,Ui designer, developers to create intuitive interfaces that enhance the gameplay experience and push our productions to higher standards.
You will have an important role to strengthen our GD team within the Product department, and will be in charge of the following responsibilities :
- Work closely with game design, the art team, and engineering team on the UX of mobile games.
- Design UI wireframe of the game, UI flow, UX mapping.
- Research and understand the players to create user-centered design
- Analyse UX problems and work with game designers to recommend solutions and improve in-game experience
- Build wireframes, flow charts, and prototypes to illustrate layout, functionality, and product flow
- Provide high fidelity comps, presentations, and documentation to assist in game development
- Help the team empathize with users, constantly advocating for usability and accessibility
- Significant UX experience in mobile gaming industry / designing for mobile platforms ;
- Good technical skills in 2D software. Sketch / Figma / Adobe XD .
- Good communication skills, synthetic and problem-solving skills ;
- Superior eye for composition, colour theory, artistic sensitivity ;
- Creative, autonomous, pro-active and curious in nature ;
- Fluent English level.
Why join us ? Because Green Panda is one of the most successful and promising publishers in the casual gaming industry ! But also because :
- We are a super-fast growing company in a competitive and ever-changing industry !
- We are an international company made up of people from various backgrounds and nationalities !
- We are part of the big Ubisoft family, offering tremendous career opportunities !
- We have tons of benefits : free coffee, fresh fruits, and snacks, private health care, meal vouchers, 8 weeks of holidays per year (6 weeks + French bank holidays),...
- We have regular company events : Summer party, Christmas party, monthly game nights with free food, playing video games, board games,...
- We love games but also sports : we have yoga and fitness at the office, we play basketball all together, football,...
- Relocation package and assistance for anyone outside of France.
- Sponsored French classes for international employees.
- And above all, we are passionate about what we are building altogether !
Green Panda Games is a vibrant and fast-growing mobile gaming start-up, part of the Ubisoft group. We are a leading mobile games publisher with games downloaded more than 250 million times in more than 150 countries !
We primarily create and publish idle games, but also games from diverse categories, ranging from hyper-casual to casual, constantly deepening our games' mechanics and our portfolio. We are looking to further grow our internal creation and publishing businesses at a rapid pace.
We are motivated, ambitious and passionate individuals in high-performing teams, who share the aim to become the best mobile gaming publisher in the industry. We need your help to achieve this !
CV + relevant portfolio
To: Recruitment manager