Growth Manager H/F
Permanent contract Villeurbanne (69)
Old Skull Games is looking for a Growth Manager to strengthen its self-publishing team.
As a modern game developer, our ambition is to build great games and to reach the best audience to play them. We grew fast over the last few years, and on top of our talented game development team, we invested lots of time and effort to build a strong team responsible for self-publishing our titles. With an exciting line-up coming out shortly and current games showing promising results, It is now time for a new member to join and take over User Acquisition and Game Growth responsibilities.
Your buccaneers' missions :
- You'll be at the heart of our self-publishing team, making sure we do what is needed to attract the best players into our games.
- Under the Publishing Director's direction, you will be in continuous interaction with our data analyst & engineer, product manager, communication manager, marketing artist, and game developers to reach our objectives.
- You will manage our UA campaigns and budget on various performance marketing channels.
- You will use data-driven insights to enhance results through targeting, segmentation, and constant optimization.
- You will set and launch A/B testing to find out the best performing AppStore and ads creatives.
- You will be in charge of creating marketing messages and briefs for marketing creatives design.
- You will always be on the lookout for new ways to bring players in our games (Influencers, sponsorship, etc.)
Your buccaneer's profile :
- Team player.
- Analytical mindset with a penchant for creativity.
- Data enthusiast. Besides your budget, this will be your primary raw material.
- Process lover. Able to structure things out in a complex environment.
- Results-driven, ROI focus.
- Background in digital marketing (either through experience or education).
What we offer :
- A unique opportunity to join an ambitious and growing gaming company and to contribute actively to its future.
- Work with a team full of smart & talented people.
- Old Skull Games has developed strong values to allow for personal growth and a great working environment : regular and transparent communication, flexible hours and remote working, great office design, team building events (optional), TGIF, etc.
- Compensation based on experience
Other information :
- Position starting now in Lyon, France
- Flexible schedules.
- Possibility of partial remote work.
- Fruits, coffee, drinks...
- Regular sports activity. (pool table, babyfoot, ping-pong, climbing, tennis, badminton, yoga)
- Our annual Summer Camp summit.
- Weekly team breakfasts to talk about our company and projects.
- Board games, video games tournaments, and lots of other cool stuff !
Resume, cover letter, references, web site (if relevant)
To: Jennifer MERLINO