Permanent contract London (United Kingdom)
We are currently looking for an Account Director (5+ years' experience) to join our teams in our London office. Previous experience in digital creative agency with a high interest in gaming & entertainment is essential.
Role Overview -
As an Account Director at Biborg, you will be responsible for growing the agency business through existing and new client development. You will report directly to the Chief Business Officer and will take full ownership of your projects, from brief to delivery.
The ideal candidate should be highly efficient and organised with great attention to detail and the ability to deliver projects on-time and on-budget. Being agile with online tools to quickly understand and adapt to both internal and external processes is required. Always keen to go the extra mile, we're looking for a team player and someone with a can-do attitude who will never be afraid to ask questions. Naturally curious and always keen to learn more, the Internet should be your playground and Gaming, your passion. Proficiency in speaking and understanding English is mandatory.
Key Responsibility -
- Create, manage and generate new business with existing clients. Signing new clients is a bonus.
- Develop and grow our client rosters within the gaming and entertainment industry.
- Generate/take, digest and challenge new briefs to align with client's vision of success while building inspiring and successful creative campaigns.
- Use your creative vision and perfect understanding of your clients objectives to lead the internal creative teams from brainstorming to delivering and reporting.
- Have excellent oral communication skills and be able to deliver presentations in client meetings
- Have excellent written and visual skills when it comes to client presentations.
- Manage Client budget and achieve margin targets.
Project Management -
- Be responsible for managing projects from brief to delivery with our production teams.
- Be at ease to communicate with all members of the team involved on a project and not afraid to ask questions.
- Be at ease with online tools to conduct projects using Paymo, Zoho, Google Docs, etc.
- Understand media specs and have a taste for media plan optimisation.
- Have strong attention to detail.
- Be able to deliver projects on-time and on-budget.
- Be comfortable with data report analysis.
- 5-7 years of proven work experience as an Account Director in creative agency or production house.
- BA or Master's equivalent in Marketing / Communications and Advertising or similar field
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for advertising, gaming & entertainment
- A concise thinker, pragmatic and persuasive, you always listen before you speak
- Proactive and creative
- Proven track record of client and team success.
- Team player
Location : London
Experience : 5+ years
Salary : Competitive + benefits
Start date : ASAP
Contract : Permanent
Resume, cover letter, references, web site (if relevant)
To: Laure Choisne