We are looking for an experienced Creative Content professional with an exceptional eye for detail and an unquenchable thirst for dynamic and effective content management, to join Esport-Management.com at our headquarters in the beautiful Valbonne, France.
Esport-Management.com is an online platform designed to find and raise the next generation of esports athletes. This SaaS platform equips grassroots, amateur and semi-pro players with performance, growth and management tools needed to advance into a professional esports career and gain visibility among esports organizations that seek esports talent.
Esports is a rapidly growing market with Newzoo predicting that this year the global esports market will generate revenues of $1.1 billion, up +26.7% year on year.
After a highly successful startup and funding phase, Esport-Management is now poised for rapid growth and this role will be of pivotal importance.
- Strategic development and tactical implementation of the global content strategy for the platform and all of its communications channels, including - but not limited to - social media channels, investor communication, press communication, internal communication and crisis communications.
- Overseeing the creation and deployment of all B2B and B2C narratives, in line with agreed business and communication goals
- Budget development and allocation for all projects within the department
- Overseeing and managing the process of creating assets used for all campaigns
- Measuring and reporting on the status and the success of each campaign
- Day-to-day management of content production and marketing assets production teams, both internal and external
For this vacancy we only consider candidates that are eligible to work in the EU (no visa required).
Are you interested and do you fit above profile ? We love to hear from you !
We only take your application in consideration when you apply with a CV and motivational letter.
To: Recruitment manager