As part of its e-commerce website development, Bandai Namco is recruiting an EMEA E-Commerce Store Manager.
In charge of our store (https : //store.bandainamcoent.eu/), you have 2 to 5 years experience in B2C e-commerce.
As a key member of the digital sales department, you are responsible for promoting e-commerce direct sales by implementing a strong plan/strategy.
You are in charge of building and monitoring the European e-commerce sales plan, making sure you achieve the sales targets, providing feedback and report ROI on the operations, and implementing actions to improve the results.
At the heart of an ever-moving industry, you have a good understanding of the e-commerce challenges. Fluent in English, you are deeply interested in new technologies.
Your main responsibilities will be as follows :
- Being Bandai Namco e-commerce's expert
- Creating commercial events on a European level, in coordination with the digital teams
- Ensuring the Store's growth by adding products to a well-designed range of products, centered around our brands
- Setting up performance and stock management KPIs
- Following-up on Financials : Profit Margin, Sales Forecast and Reporting
- Managing one team member (Sales administrator)
Qualifications and work experience :
- Higher education (Bachelor's or Master's degree) in Business School/University with a Sales / Digital / Marketing specialization
- Successful experience of 2 to 5 years in a similar position within a dynamic, results-oriented company
Knowledge and skills :
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical / synthesis skills
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders and communicate ideas effectively
- User satisfaction oriented
- Good management skills (1/2 people)
- Good command of MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PPT)
- Fluent in English (reading, writing, speaking)
Personality traits :
You are energetic, very detailed-oriented and with a strong business acumen. Proactive, you are comfortable working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
Please send your CV and cover letter in English.
To: Responsable du recrutement