Permanent contract Bordeaux (33)
Playwing is the new gaming initiative from the founders of Ubisoft.
Our experienced team is committed to building epic, high-quality games across major platforms.
As we work to launch our brand-new action multiplayer game set in an epic fantasy universe, we're looking for a talented Marketing Manager to join our studio in Bordeaux, France.
This is a unique opportunity to take part of an exciting adventure from the beginning.
If you're passionate about crafting games that will make a difference and promoting them to millions of players, you're in the right place.
Join us in our quest to create a top-notch multiplayer game on PC and next gen consoles !
- As a key team member, working hand in hand with the producers, artists and designers, you understand the essence of the game and convey its spirit to create a community around our new IP
- This means evangelizing and creating emotionally-resonant narrative and close bonds with a community of Twitch streamers, from micro-influencers to legendary streamers
- Drive consumer messaging through your marketing plan from the launch onward and for every update to generate downloads
- Measure the success of your campaigns and communicate internally and externally (with PR agencies for example) about your success and challenges
- Passion for video games, Steam and Fantasy. Sensitive to Free to Play games.
- Passionate and active in online communities (Reddit - Twitch)
- A network of streamers is a big plus
- Entrepreneur spirit, you like to do, not to delegate. Challenge driven.
- Structured, with great organizational and analytical skills
- Marketing background is a big plus
- Fluent in English
Location = Bordeaux. South West of France. Home of great wine, warm weather and nest of a vibrant gaming community
Resume, cover letter, references, web site (if relevant)
To: Responsable du recrutement