Live Ops Manager
Permanent contract Bordeaux (33)
The Live Ops Manager will coordinate the definition, configuration and maintenance of different Live Operations : events, contests, new content, to drive monthly KPI goals for our new multiplayer and Dark Fantasy PC / Console IP.
Reporting to the Business Performance Manager, your goal will be to boost monetization and players' engagement. Your main responsibilities will include :
- Participate in planning the live operations : events, ingame promotions, contests, new features... Contribute with ideas based to target metrics.
- Analyze and monitor KPIs to adjust plans and ingame actions.
- Monitor, collect and organize community feedbacks with the marketing team, to measure the success of features and to react as fast as possible to player sentiment and operations results.
- Plan, design, implement and release in-game content with the Development and with Quality Assurance teams. Execute the plan until the release of the Live Ops to ensure that deployment is faithful to design.
- Report on the advancement of the deliverables (planned versus actual) to different stakeholders.
- Coordinate and configure the in-game communication, in collaboration with Marketing teams.
- Measure the success of the different operations after release and optimize their performance through data-driven iterations.
- Experience in free-to-play mobile / online games
- Experience in marketing and communication, ideally in Live Ops
- High level of autonomy and sense of priority
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be reactive
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proficiency in english is mandatory
The position is based in Bordeaux.
Resume, cover letter, references, web site (if relevant)
To: Recruitment manager