Performance Marketing Manager
Permanent contract Remote (00)
As we scale, we are putting together a team of savvy marketing folks that are used to fast growth, AB testing, optimizing winning tactics and challenging the status quo to outperform our competitors. This is an incredible opportunity to join a booming company in its growth phase. Driven by a strong inclusive culture, we welcome self starting, fast learning, talented people wishing to start and manage unique, and challenging projects where collaboration (internal and external) is everything.
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager passionate about our mission and the challenges to join our Marketing team.
What you will be doing :
- Your role will be to create and manage all UA campaigns, including emailing campaigns to acquire new users in strategic countries against ROAS.
- You will plan, create and manage UA campaigns for our gaming platform. You will manage the ads campaign and emailing.
- You will analyze data and identify the best signals with the product to increase ROAS.
- You will perform campaign analysis and optimization, across channels
- You will be experimenting new tactics and building competitive actionnable know-how for the team
- You will help to raise the level of expertise of our growing team, sharing key learnings and challenging practices.
With this role, you will have a strong impact on the platform by owning relationships with our media agency, contributing to AB testing and creative ideation, leading UA strategies, and driving actionable market insights.
What are looking for :
- Hands on, problem solver, critical thinker, and naturally proactive
- Great analysis skills with a growth and creative mindset
- Minimum 3 years of UA working experience, preferably in games or tech
- Track record with successful User Acquisition campaigns coordinated
- Excellent knowledge of UA platforms (Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, Ad networks)
- Good knowledge of tracking systems
- Experience in experimentation methodologies & processes
- Good knowledge with email marketing campaign creation and optimization
- Experience with influencer marketing
- You speak and write English (understanding French ideally)
- Unlimited vacations (minimum 5 weeks)
- Monthly well-being allowance (mental help, sport, massage, etc.)
- Home office allowance
- Fully remote & Flexible working hours
- Equal pay policy
- Equal maternity and paternity leave (18 weeks)
- Maternity / Paternity grant of $3k (out of Europe) or 2.5k euros (in Europe)
- Stock option plan
- Competitive health insurance compensation a one-to-one basis, depending on geographical location & company's policy.
- Extra benefits depending on the geographical location.
Salary according to experience
Piepacker is an equal opportunity employer and we proudly value and promote diversity in our team. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, World of Warcraft faction or disability status.
Starting date : As soon as possible
Location : Full remote. The candidate must be in Europe for time zone reasons
We are still very happy you applied and we do wish you good luck.
Looking forward to (hopefully) meeting you and chatting about games : ) !
Resume - cover letter - web site - references... (if relevant)
To: Recruitment manager