Permanent contract Remote (00)
We're at the stage where we're scaling our Product team as one of our key strategic teams. We want Piepacker to be the best platform to share multiplayer, social gaming experiences - whether you're a content creator or a gamer.
We're looking for an enthusiast Product Owner to help execute that vision, and make social gaming as fast, fluid, beautiful, and delightful to use as it can be.
What you will be doing :
As a Product Owner, you will help us build a delightful product, and will be especially responsible for coordinating with our Engineering, Design and Marketing teams to help release new features and improve our platform, as well as help in automating and streamlining our operations and processes. You will be required to organize our backlog, help with feature iterations and releases, and support the engineering team planning, but also upstream user feedback and bugs with our Product Support and Product QA folks.
What we are looking for :
- Technical sense : you're able to understand technical constraints and can work with an engineering team.
- Organizational skills : you're able to turn ambiguous, messy projects, into well scoped pieces of work.
- Attention to details : you can review a feature before we launch it and find the nit-picky details that require our attention before the launch.
- User empathy : you can turn user feedback into clear feature requirements.
- Business sense : you can quickly grasp business priorities and help prioritize features, bugs, feedbacks with our tech team
- Communication sense : you're able to clearly communicate your opinion, both in writing and oral
- 2-3 years experience in a product role in a startup.
- Unlimited vacations (minimum 5 weeks)
- Monthly well-being allowance (mental help, sport, massage, etc.)
- Home office allowance
- Fully remote & Flexible working hours
- Equal pay policy
- Equal maternity and paternity leave (18 weeks)
- Maternity/Paternity grant of $3k (out of Europe) or 2,5k euros (in Europe)
- Stock option plan
- Competitive health insurance compensation a one-to-one basis, depending on geographical location & company's policy.
- Extra benefits depending on the geographical location.
- Salary according to experience.
Piepacker is an equal opportunity employer and we proudly value and promote diversity in our team. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, World of Warcraft faction or disability status.
Starting date : As Soon As Possible.
Location : Full remote. The candidate must be in Europe for time zone reasons.
We are still very happy you applied and we do wish you good luck.
Looking forward to (hopefully) meeting you and chatting about games : ) !
Resume - cover letter - web site - references... (if relevant)
To: Recruitment manager