Freelance Vincennes (94)
- Define, oversee and deliver both the Social Media and the Content Strategies for Maestro with a focus on both video game players and music enthusiasts.
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all Social Media channels (such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok, Telegram and YouTube) and adapt content to suit different channels.
- Supervise our Discord management.
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice, visual identity and terminology.
- Provide the Production Teams with concise feedback from our communities that will help them to optimize the game accordingly.
Are you a creative, community and content-focused Social Media specialist with a major passion for music and video games ?
Then come and join the team at Double Jack and drive the development of our online community via the preparation, delivery and deployment of innovative, data-led social media & content strategies.
We're making an amazing Music game, with an open and transparent approach to development that has the player community at the heart of everything we do, and we're looking for someone like you to develop, increase and engage Maestro's community.
Double Jack is building a diverse team - please apply, whoever you are.
Please note that this mission is full or part time, on-site in Paris or remote.
What we're looking for :
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager and/or community builder in gaming a environment
- Extensive social media platforms (Discord, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, Tiktok, blogs, etc.)
- Excellent communication with excellent writing skills and impeccable spelling
- Experience in the creation of content and digital assets (video, photo, etc.)
- Mastery of Google tools
- Rigorous, creative and eager to learn
Flexible working hours without time tracking - we trust you to deliver on your work commitments
Choose where you wish to live ! We have offices in Paris but are a mostly remote team.
Choose your own software - we want you to be comfortable and efficient
Resume, cover letter, references, web site (if relevant)
Note : Though our office is located in Paris, English is our official office language. As such, we request for all applications to be submitted in English ; non-English applications will not be considered.
To: Pierre André