Gearbox Publishing Amsterdam is looking for an experienced and ambitious Product Marketing Manager to join our growing EMEA marketing team. The ideal candidate has product marketing background both on a territory and European level, and will focus on bringing to market new game releases, as well as supporting existing on-going live service games.
As the regional product expert, this person will be responsible for leading campaigns and monitoring performance across all channels.
He/She/They understand(s) the importance of analytics and can determine how to use metrics to optimize campaigns and demonstrate ROI.
Strong interpersonal skills are required as the role will closely work with stakeholders across Communications, data, platform engineering, product management and our game developers.
RESPONSIBILITIES & JOB DUTIES
- Be the resident product expert in the EMEA office for your assigned games portfolio and act as the EMEA market expert when interfacing with our international colleagues (NA HQ, studios, etc).
- Develop and implement comprehensive go-to-market plans.
- Coordinate tactics between cross-functional teams and/or external agencies to ensure a flawless and timely campaign execution.
- Support the EMEA marketing lead in defining KPI's, analyse and contextualize the campaign's results and determine next steps to meet and exceed campaign goals.
- Continuously improve & promote multi-channel offerings and optimize ROI on marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with EMEA first party contacts to maximize visibility on earned & unpaid external channels.
- Actively seek and develop additional business opportunities in the EMEA region.
- Manage asset requests and communications goals and ensure all key stakeholders are involved in the approval process.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our target audiences and keep up to date with genre trends in the EMEA markets.
- Monitor new marketing techniques and channels ; be proactive with identification, research and adoption where relevant.
Resume - cover letter - web site - references... (if relevant)
To: Talent Acquisition Manager