Permanent contract Paris (75)
As Brand Manager, you will report to the Head of Marketing and you will participate in creating and implementing the marketing strategies of our games.
In coordination with the marketing team, you will develop our games' marketing strategies throughout their life (from conception to release and beyond). On the other hand, you will ensure that the brand development meets consumers expectations.
You will join a team of four passionate and diverse people.
- Participate in crafting the best marketing strategies with the whole team and our partners.
- Manage marketing projects on a daily basis :
- Facilitate all operational aspects and execute and follow marketing plans, including all aspects ranging from strategy to promotion, review, and approval.
- Direct contact with partners (studios, agencies, distributors, etc.).
- Partner with multiple studios and agencies to create top-notch publishing programs to increase games discoverability.
- Ensure that marketing assets, web content, and community materials are of the highest standard and representative of a player-focused approach.
- Use multiple objective and subjective methods to continually develop and optimize. branding and marketing.
- Research and communicate current market trends and competitive activity company-wide.
- Excellent knowledge of the video game industry
- Passion for video games, especially indie games and retrogaming
- Dedicated attention to details
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing and/or Communication and/or Project Management in video games or the entertainment industry
- Bachelor in marketing and/or project management
- Keen eye for strategies
- Very proactive and independent
- Fluent in English
- Likes analysing numbers and stats
- Excellent organizational and communication skills both internally and externally
Resume, cover letter, references, web site (if relevant)
To: Responsable du recrutement