Working within the French Marketing department, the Senior Product Manager has responsibility for the successful planning and execution of French product marketing. Square Enix France marketing is working on some of the biggest brands in videogames, including Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Just Cause and Tomb Raider. Reports to the French Head of Marketing. Position based in Levallois-Perret, France.
Build and execute effective cradle-to-grave product marketing campaigns in coordination with the Brand and Studios, the French Head of Marketing, the Marketing Director, the PR and CM teams and the Square Enix distributors for French and Benelux markets.
Plans should :
- Deliver on product unit and revenue goals
- Maximise return on investment through judicious use of the marketing mix
- Stay within agreed budgets
- Be S.M.A.R.T., with specific focus on developing effective marketing metrics to gauge success and build future learnings
- Include a post mortem analysis following launch
Primary marketing focus is Boxed titles but where required Digital first/Digital only and Mobile title marketing planning/support will be required.
Ownership of the French Marketing Budget sheet for all allocated titles, ensuring costs are fully and accurately tracked on a weekly basis. Work closely with French Head of Marketing and Finance teams to track, sign off and close PO's in a timely fashion.
Work effectively with stakeholders both inside and outside the business, in particular :
- French and Benelux Distributors sales and marketing teams :
- Support and motivate the French and Benelux Distributors Sales team, sell the product internally and create materials to allow the sales teams to sell the product externally.
- Work with Distributors Marketing to deliver coordinated Marketing and trade marketing plans by channel to reach and exceed targets.
- Where required support Sales/Trade team with presentation creation and delivery to partners.
- French PR and CM teams to deliver effective, innovative and integrated plans that stay within budget.
- Work closely with Brand teams so that there is a steady two-way flow of communication, with particular emphasis on ensuring French and Benelux territory needs for core creative and promotional materials are represented and met.
Management of local agencies roster, in particular
- Build and foster great working relationships with local Media agencies, ensuring they are fully briefed and have a full understanding of our products to deliver media plans on strategy, on budget and on time for allocated titles.
- Creative agencies to deliver needed campaign assets (online, POS, TV etc) to desired standards on allocated titles.
Support and attend French trade and consumer events and take lead where required.
Keep up to date with the latest marketing and industry trends relevant to job role