Fixed term contract Lyon (69)
As Monetization Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for defining a long term monetization strategy which respects the core values of the game, and creates an optimal player experience. He/she will collaborate with the production teams in order to prioritize monetization opportunities based on key performance indicators.
The main and routine tasks of this position are to :
- Define a sustainable monetization strategy which is in line with the game's vision
- Collaborate with the production team to ensure monetization strategy is integrated into the core gameplay features
- Be involved in the definition of the live content and its timing of release (monetization items, additional content, live events...)
- Promote a holistic monetization strategy with the goal of improving retention and increasing ingame revenue, while respecting the player experience
- Responsible for defining the pricing strategy of the in-game shop and catalogue
- Analyze the impact of changes in the game, identify opportunities that will have a positive impact on monetization
- Define key performance indicators (KPIs) related to monetization, analyze KPI reports and share information with production teams to identify and predict trend.
- Collaborate with the production team to ensure post-launch deliverables respect the monetization strategy and timeline
- Collaborate on deals, partnerships and all transmedia initiatives
- University degree in Management, business or economics
- 5 years or more experience in managing digital business operations,financial planning or any other function close to monetization, finance, advertising.
- Experience in videos games or a real passion for this type of product
- Excellent understanding of acquisition, retention and monetization concepts
- Pragmatic and curious, detail oriented
- Excellent analytical and synthesis skills
- Excellent understanding of the video game market and its consumers ;
- Ability to build and maintain organizational relationships ;
- Excellent planning and organizational skill
- Motivated by an industry and a constantly changing environment
For this position, a real passion and knowledge of video games can make a difference. If you believe that is your case, do not hesitate to apply for this offer.
- Remuneration according to the experience
- Vacation bonus
- Profit-sharing and participation agreement
- Four free games and eight concert tickets with discount per year
Ubisoft Ivory Tower is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Resume, motivation letter, references, web site (if relevant)
To: Responsable du recrutement
You must be logged in to apply for this adLog InBack