Marketing Specialist FR
Permanent contract Boulogne Billancourt (92)
Wargaming is looking for a FR Marketing Specialist to drive the development of the World of Tanks PC marketing.
The appropriate profile will be a French speaking native and a marketing expert for France and Belgium.
This position involves managing a large budget, organize and execute complex marketing campaigns and working on the marketing strategy for one of the top 5 global free-to-play games.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an award-winning online game developer and publisher who is one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO market, and work on World of Tanks, the company's flagship game
What will you do ?
- Adapt the European marketing strategy for World of Tanks PC for France & Belgium : marketing plans, positioning, audience, messaging, & asset plans.
- Help to optimize customer acquisition, retention and winback strategies for your markets.
- Participate in key marketing initiatives with the support of other teams & external partners for : TV, online, print, outdoor & CRM campaigns.
- Develop creative briefs and work with internal and external resources on the delivery of high-quality assets (online, TV spots, etc.).
- Manage a large budget.
- Support Business Development department to build partnerships and cross-marketing activities for France & Belgium.
- Improve the speed and the adaptability to change campaigns through Agile Marketing.
- Responsible of your territory audience and related marketing KPIs, evaluate marketing campaigns performances and improve the funnel.
- Gather insights to support product and marketing decisions.
- Become the World of Tanks FR territory expert among the Marketing Team, the product champion, and the customer voice.
What are we looking for ?
- Minimum of 2 years in marketing role within the video games industry
- Proven track record of leading marketing campaigns in France & Belgium
- Good understanding of media : online, social, broadcast, and print
- Industry knowledge and true passion for video games
- World of Tanks player (or similar games)
- Exceptional analytical thinking abilities and ability to deliver high quality within tight deadlines
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex information and present it in a clear and concise way
- Curious, self-motivated and imaginative
- French speaking native, fluent in English
- Team Player
What additional skills will help you stand out ?
- previous free-to-play experience
- Proficiency in additional European language(s)
Wargaming Europe is an internationally operating company, our official office language is English.
Only applications in English can be considered and processed.
Resume - motivation letter - web site - references... (if relevant)
To: Recruitment manager