Appstore / Digital Platforms Project Manager (M/F)
CDI Paris (75)
Description du poste
As digital platforms project manager for Asmodee Digital, within the operational marketing team you will be responsible for the management of game content in digital games stores as well as for the content management of Asmodee Digital platforms.
Assets management and production tracking for mobile App Stores and major digital distribution platforms (Steam, Nintendo Switch, Xbox, PlayStation, etc.)
- Production tracking and editorial content management for mobile app stores pages and major platforms : preparation and publication of product descriptions, keywords, icons, screenshots, banners, videos, etc.
- Coordinating the delivery of graphic and video elements with our external studios and our in-house graphic designers and the asset requirements of the other teams in the marketing department (social & PR, product & brand)
- Coordinating page publication with the producer team
- Implementing an ASO (App Search Optimization) strategy for our flagship games : A/B testing on assets, benchmark on competitors' assets and keywords, analysis of indicators to implement corrective actions
- Setting up promotional campaigns on different app stores and platforms
Managing Asmodee Digital digital platforms
- Updating site content and community applications such as descriptions, visuals, videos and banners
- Monitoring improvements to the sites and community applications including tree structure, ergonomics and user journeys with the various marketing teams
- Monitoring Google Analytics and other tracking tools
- Publishing texts and banners from the store pages on our in-game cross promo web tool
- Monitoring the development of the Community Hub
Analytics and reporting
- Participating in reporting marketing actions to our strategic partners
- ASO reporting on flagship games
- Performance analysis of the acquisition campaigns and media plans (analytics, traffic data, effectiveness of online/offline media campaigns)
Profil du candidat
Hold a Bac+4/5 (Masters or PHD) from a leading business school or equivalent, with at least 3 years' experience, and a minimum of 2 years' experience in digital platforms.
You are both creative and curious, you have sound knowledge of the gaming world in general, particularly mobile and PC games, and you have a real interest in this market. You are strict and well-organised, with excellent writing and analytical skills. You are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
English is a must and you should be a native speaker if possible. Fluency in other languages is a plus.
Position based in Paris (9th arrondissement).
Resume, motivation letter, references, web site (if relevant)
A l'attention de : Laura Samson